Here's a video guide on the Surveys page:
The Surveys page provides a summary of all your survey cycles in the following states:
- Pending - Cycles that have unfinished setup
- Running - Cycles that are scheduled and started, but have not ended
- Done - Cycles that have ended
To access your list of surveys, click on Surveys button on the top menu bar. Beyond being a summary of all the surveys but you can also do 7 key actions on this page. Think of it as a 'one-stop shop'!
- View Results - Click View Results to access the Dashboard page of the selected cycle.
- Edit questions - Click Edit questions to edit questions of the survey
- Preview Survey - Only for surveys that are Running or Completed.
- Schedule - You can edit the start and end date of the survey under Schedule (Note that Start Date can only be changed for Surveys that are “Pending”)
- Manage comms - Click Manage comms to customise the communication for your survey. You can edit the survey invitation, reminder subjects and messages. Including a QR code (optional) which allows participants to simply scan the code to access the survey. You can also add more reminders using the red "+" button or delete reminders.
- Survey Link - Click Survey Link to get a shareable link of the . If the survey is still pending, the link will be a preview of the survey. Conversely, if survey is running, the link will be to the survey answer page.
- Actions (...) - Click the three dots next to Manage comms, you could proceed to Edit survey settings or Delete survey. Note that you can only delete a survey with cycles that are completed. View/hide all cycles - Toggling this option will allow you to see past surveys (that are initially hidden). Toggling it again will collapse to show the latest 2 surveys.