The goal of the Survey Overview is to provide a high-level view of the survey results for your team:
- Click the drop-down menus for Survey and/or Cycle to see the results of the survey you want.
- This is the overall engagement score for your team. It’s calculated by averaging the scores for each EngageRocket standard engagement driver.
- Here you can see the trend of your team’s engagement score and compare it to that of the entire organisation. Hover over to see each cycle’s score.
- You can download your team’s survey scores by clicking on either Excel or PDF (stay patient, it might take a few seconds to download the pdf).
If you scroll down on your dashboard, you will see the Key Insights.
The key insights tell you:
- An area in which you excel or have experienced a large increase since your latest survey
- An area in which you score low or have experienced a large decrease since your latest survey
- Any anomaly in the survey results that you should be aware off
- Your team's eNPS (Employee Net Promoter Score)
Scroll all the way to the bottom, and get an easy overview of the driver scores.
- Here you can see your team results for each driver in the survey. The score is an average of every question your team members have answered about the driver. You will also see the change in each driver score from the previous cycle.
- Click on a driver, and you will see the survey scores for each question.
In the Open-Ended tab, you can read all the open comments from your team:
- If you have several open-ended questions, you can choose the question in the question list on the left-hand side.
- This is where you can read all the comments from your team.